Plum Creek Campground Rules
11000 Crown Avenue, Walnut Grove, MN 56180
1. Registered Campers: Each site must be registered before parking your rig. Check-out time is 2:00 pm; there is no specific check-in time.
2. Reservations: $20.00 Tent, $25.00 Electric, $27.50 Water & Electric. Prices include a $5.00 per site non-refundable reservation fee. 2 night minimum stay. Cancellations accepted 14 days prior to Reservation Date.
3. All campsites with camper pads must park vehicles on pads only; please save our grass.
4. Parking: Only two vehicles allowed per campsite, any others should be parked in the parking lot by the office. This will be strictly enforced for everyone's safety. If you have friends or family coming to visit make sure they are aware of it.
5. Quiet Hours: Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. No loud noises or disturbances during these times. This includes barking dogs, radios and loud talking. Only one warning will be given to anyone disturbing or disrupting other campers. A second notice will result in you being asked to leave and not return for the rest of the season with no refund.
6. No altering of campsites: No digging, driving stakes, or moving of fire rings.
7. Children: Parents please watch your children. We do not restrict their play but are concerned for their safety. All children are to be back at your site by 11:00 pm; after this we ask that they not walk the campground or hang out at the play area.
8. Pet: Pets are welcome in our park; however, they must be kept on a leash and not left unattended or alone at your site. Waste must be immediately cleaned up by owner and deposited in a waste container. Any pet straying to someone else's lot and not cleaned up after will be asked to leave the park. Any damage (including digging holes) will be at owner's expense.
9 Garbage: Please put only garbage in the dumpsters. We ask that you separate the recyclables and put them in the recycling trailer.
10. Recyclables: We have a trailer on the north end of the campground. Please recycle all glass, aluminum, plastic, and tin.
11. Fire Rings: These are provided for the use of campfires only - garbage should be disposed of in garbage cans.
12. Swim Area: NO LIFE GUARD IS ON DUTY! Please watch your children carefully. No glass or pets allowed on the beach.
13. Golf Carts and ATV's are not allowed in the park.
14. Plum Creek County Park is not responsible for damages, theft, or injuries while staying in the County Park.
15. Management reserves the right to ask any camper to leave the campground without refund.